All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to ease tension preschoolers have before going to school for the first time?A story about learning, growing up, and the value of working with animals. Starting school is a great idea - a way for children and parents to explain the process and make it something to look forward to instead of dread! (<strong> Grady Harp</strong>)</p> I would recommend this book to the little ones who are about to start school - they will see that there is a lot to look forward to. (<strong>Alinka</strong>)</p>Do your kids love to listen to stories about the habitat, environment of different kinds Farm animals?Do your children like beautiful picture books?Don't forget to Get your Free E-Video Gift</p>Amazon Prime Members can download this book for FREE.A wonderful anytime book for parents to read to children, and also a great book for learner to read alone.</p>If you're looking for a fun bedtime story and a few moment of fun with your kids ages 3-8 years this is the book for you.</p>This Level 1 reader is filled with photos and many colorful illustration that capture life of six years old boy on a farm.</p>This book good for beginner readers - and bedtime story, easy to start reading to children age - 3-8 for happy children, </p>Its -funny children book - with Illustrated picture Book for good night sleep The story is - read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for beginner readers.</p>Dealing with: <strong>Anger management, friendship, Emotions. It's an - illustrated children picture book for Early reading And educational children's book's - teach kids basic skills, values, helping others, good deeds, Faith, Modesty(bedtime story eBook for children) Great Children's eBooks for kindle, bedtime books, picture books for kids ages 3-8, moral animal children book, story with lesson for children, Illustrated Picture Book for ages 3-8, Teaches your kid the value of persistence, Social skills for kids collection, value books for children, best sellers children books, Teaches your kids the value of patience, Bedtime story, kindle kids books, paperback children books, How to Build Self Confidence & Self Esteem in children's books, Picture Books in Kids Collection, Bedtime Stories for Early Readers, Picture Books in Kids Collection, How to improve self-confidence, funny story, short story for children 3-8.</strong></p></p>Scroll up and add to Cart this children's eBook w.Your children will love going back to this picture book Again and again.
- Author BiographyUncle Amos was born on 1950. He has a BA in Economics and an MBA in Business Administration. When he isn't writing, Amos works as an international real estate and investments broker. Uncle Amos started writing children's books at the request of his four grandsons, now aged nine, six, and three(Twins). His stories, which tackle the problems of growing up with humor and fun, are beloved of his family and hundreds of others.
- Author(s)Uncle Amos
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Malgorzata Gudziuk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.