All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionKim Rich was an ordinary girl trapped in an extraordinary childhood, someone who dreamed of going to parties and getting good grades while living in an after-hours hell of pimps and con men. Kim Rich longed for rmalcy, yet she was inescapably her father's child, and she had choice but to grow up fast. Her mother was a stripper and B-girl: her father was a major player in the underworld of Anchorage, Alaska in the sixties, a city flush with newfound oil money. Only after her father was gruesomely murdered and Kim became a journalist was she able to fill in the missing pieces of one American dream gone horribly wrong. Kim's true story is a tale of a woman's search for her parent's secrets. What she finds is both shocking and tragic, but in the end she's able to discover her true self amid the remnants of her parents' lost lives.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hollywood, raised in Anchorage, Alaska and with an MFA degree in writing from Columbia University, Kim M. Rich has taught at Alaska Pacific University. She now lives in the lower 48, outside of Alaska.
- Author(s)Kim Rich
- PublisherGraphic Arts Center Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Northwest Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.