All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Johns Hopkins Patients' Guide to Uterine Cancer is a concise, easy-to-follow how to guide that puts you on a path to wellness by explaining uterine cancer treatments from start to finish. It guides you through the overwhelming maze of treatment decisions, simplifies the complicated schedule that lies ahead, and provides valuable tools to help you to put together your plan of care. Empower yourself with accurate, understandable information that will give you the ability to confidently participate in the decision making about your care and treatment.
- Author(s)Teresa P. Diaz-Montes
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight199 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.