All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning original fiction for learners of English. At seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, this impressive selection of carefully graded readers offers exciting reading for every student's capabilities. Jojo is playing in the fields when soldiers come and kill everyone in his village. With the help of Chris, a British journalist, and his memories, Jojo struggles to come to terms with the loss of his family and friends. Jojo's journey across his war-torn country leads him to self-discovery and a decision that will change his life for ever. Paperback-only version. Also available with Audio CD including complete text recordings from the book.
- PrizesWinner of Language Learner Literature Awards: Young Learners 2004.
- Author(s)Antoinette Moses
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2000
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge English Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 line figures
- Weight84 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Series Edited byPhilip Prowse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.