Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.91+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInky Mouse shows her friends, Snake and Bee, how to read and write with the help on Phonic, an old computer. It covers all the letter sounds and te five basic skills for reading and writing. Bonus material includes a fun activity for children, the 'Using Jolly Phonics' footage for adults and a section explaining the letter sounds of English. This is suitable for classroom or home use.
- Author(s)Sara Wernham,Sue Lloyd
- PublisherJolly Learning Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJolly Learning Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.