All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLive happily, live stylishly! Celebrity designer Jonathan Adler's newest book is a vibrant, hilarious mash-up of style bible, decorating tome and self-help guide. In gorgeous, full-colour spreads, 100 bold ideas for Happy Chic dwelling, decorating and entertaining are revealed. As a bonus, five project gatefolds invite readers to create their own Happy Chic handicrafts, including a macrame owl and custom Love te cards.
- Author BiographyUltimate design hyphenate Jonathan Adler is a TV personality, interior decorator, housewares entrepreneur, sharp-witted cultural authority and mad potter. His eponymous lifestyle brand debuted 18 years ago and now encompasses myriad product lines, from pillows and plates to furniture and lighting. Recently, Adler has branched into fashion, launching a capsule collection for denim brand 7 For All Mankind and partnering with the world-renowned Lacoste sportswear brand.
- Author(s)Jonathan Adler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/03/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
- Foreword byDeborah Needleman
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.