All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionNo one has a happier sense of hue and pattern than Jonathan Adler! Inspiring readers to be fearless in their decorating choices, Adler guides us through colour-drenched rooms, from True Blue and Going Rouge to Champagne Sparkle. Every chapter is devoted to his thoughts on one colour scheme and he reveals his go-to paint chips, favourite fabrics and personal colour muses, like Diana Vreeland and Grace Jones.
- Author BiographyJonathan Adler began his career as a potter, selling to such renowned stores as Barney's. In 2002, he launched a new furniture collection, later adding bedding, towels, stationery and designs to his repertoire.
- Author(s)Jonathan Adler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.