All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan Coe is one of the most popular and critically acclaimed contemporary British writers. This comprehensive introduction places his work in clear historical and theoretical context, offering extensive readings of the author's ten vels from The Accidental Woman to Expo 58, including the remarkable What a Carve Up! The book explores Coe's biography and his experimentations with narrative, genre and comedy, as well as his thematic preoccupations with history, memory, loss and stalgia. The first volume devoted entirely to Coe, this book includes:* A supporting timeline of key dates in literature and current events* An examination of the critical reception to Coe's works* An exclusive interview with Jonathan Coe himself
- Author BiographyVanessa Guignery is Professor of English Literature and Postcolonial Literature at the Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon, France. She is the author of Novelists in the New Millennium (2012), also published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Vanessa Guignery
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleNew British Fiction
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note192 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.