All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible was at the center of Jonathan Edwards' intellectual and ministerial life. As an eighteenth century theologian-pastor, the Scriptures were the focus of his work and the perspective through which he viewed his world. Edwards had a particular interest in the interpretation of the Apocalypse, devoting a tebook to the collection of observations and thoughts from his reading and reflection. This book examines Edwards' interpretation of Revelation 4-8 as seen in his working tebooks and theological treatises and sermons and then compares his views with some of his major contemporary biblical interpreters.
- Author BiographyGlenn R. Kreider is Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology at the Dallas Theological Seminary and Adjunct Professor of Theology at the College of Adult and Lifelong Learning at Taylor University, Indiana. Kreider holds a Ph.D. in Theological Studies from the Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Glenn R. Kreider
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width164 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.