All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionTREATMENT Edinburgh Fringe First Liam is part of a violent street gang but wants to escape. Trapped between two worlds, he has to choose between the dark allure of violence and the healing power of love. 'Treatment is one of the most disturbing and exhilarating plays in London.' The Independent THIS OTHER EDEN The Guardian Critics' Choice A story of passion. A wife and a mother. Her son and daughter. Her husband. The London Irish. Limbo-land. The hunger for a sense of a real culture. The desire for freedom...A tough play about a woman's soul, told with beauty, humour and hope. '...the play burns with passion and indignation.' The Daily Telegraph. FALL FROM LIGHT A young composer writes a new opera. The Director rejects it. but his lover, a young Diva, takes him to the council estate, where she and the composer grew up. There they meet Girly and his gang...A tale of art, savagery and redemption.
- Author BiographyAn award winning playwright, Jonathan Moore has written nine stage plays since his play Treatment exploded into public consciousness at The Edinburgh Festival. Subsequent performances have taken place at the Gate theatre, the Donmar, London, and a BBC Film version starring Moore and Gabriel Byrne. This powerful and angrily poetic play was acclaimed as one of the most disturbing and exhilarating plays in London (The Independent) and the arrival of a major new talent. He has written as well for TV, film and the BBC, and several texts for contemporary opera for major British and International Opera Houses. He is the recipient of numerous commissions, including a National Theatre commission. He wrote several episodes of Crown Court for Granada TV, Treatment , a BBC Film, and Horse Opera a Western filmed opera shot in Tucson, Arizona for Channel 4 with music by Stewart Copeland. He has most recently finished co-writing On The Verge , the TV comedy pilot.
- Author(s)Jonathan Moore
- PublisherAurora Metro Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurora Metro Publications
- Weight268 g
- Width174 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.