All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen at the age of thirty I learned how to deal with my emotions for the first time my immediate reaction was: I should have kwn this when I was fifteen - this could have prevented of lot of personal misery . The truth is that I should have learned how to handle them much earlier in life. In 'Joost is happy: talking with young kids about emotions' children are taught how they can handle their emotions effectively from an early age on. The consequence is that kids react as follows: It was t so bad that Joost was in a fight because it made him look funny , says Meintje (5). When I feel something like a black circle in my tummy it means I am angry and I take it out, turn it round and it becomes a purple-pink circle. I make the pink go round and round. Then I put it back into my tummy and I feel all happy again! The donkey-ears I liked best! At school when a kid is nasty to me I imagine her suddenly looking different, like a baby in a dirty diaper or so! And then I start laughing out loud. The two girls first bulllying me all the time are w nice to me every day. And I like them a lot again.
- Author(s)Frank Zuithof,Joost van der Leij
- PublisherAttrakt B.V.
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAttrakt B.V.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight78 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.