All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionBaedeker; the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world is proud to anunce the addition of this exciting new title to its invative series. Jordan: one of the world's oldest cultures. Explore splendid desert castles, gaze in awe at the haunting wilderness of Wadi Rum, or bathe in the restful waters of the Red Sea. Jordan is simply captivating! This superb full-colour, illustrated guide features 3D laminated cut-outs to show you the key sights in perspective and a large, fully-indexed, pull-out map. Additional detailed maps and plans can also be found throughout the guide, clearly pin-pointing the best places to stay and the top places to eat and drink. At the heart of the guide is a wealth of comprehensive information written by experts on the sights and top attractions, in an easy-to-read A-Z format. Also included are great, practical travel tips covering accommodation and food and drink for all budgets, entertainment, sport, transport and health; t to mention some insider tips for saving money or having a unique travel experience. There is also a variety of recommended tours covering the best routes available, to ensure you get the most from your destination. The plastic wallet allows you to keep the guide and map together and ensures that both will survive in all weather. Baedeker - setting a new standard in 21st century travel guide publishing.
- Author BiographySince 1827, Baedeker has set a benchmark for guidebooks and remains the most famous and cherished travel brand in the world. With over 50 titles available, the range is ever-expanding to keep up with the needs of today s travelers.
- Author(s)Dina Stahn,Jochen Renger,Manfred Pfefferkorn,Margit Brenner-Elias,Mirjam Weber,Muriel Asseburg
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBaedeker Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Out-of-print date16/04/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight431 g
- Width123 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.