Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSmall, unassuming and often overlooked, Jordan is a country brimming with historic attractions and natural beauty. Written by a regional expert, Footprint's new guide includes detailed coverage of Jordan's history, culture and archaeology with plans and details of all the major sites, as well as those off the beaten track. This guidebook also offers advice on how to make the most of the stunning scenery, including the best places for camel safaris, diving and srkelling, rock climbing and archaeological digs. With comprehensive listings on where to sleep and eat for all budgets and detailed maps to help you get around, Footprint's Jordan Handbook will help ensure travelers enjoy the very best experiences. * Background information on history, culture, religion, landscape and archaeology * Plans and details of all the major sites and as well as those off the beaten track * Highlights the best activities this stunning country has to offer from camel safaris, diving and srkeling to rock-climbing and archaeological digs * Includes information on how to get there and how to get around plus carefully planned itineraries to help you have the best possible experience whether you're traveling for two, three or four weeks * Features indispensable advice on traveling with children * The heart of the guide is divided by region and each region features an overview map, local information on how to get around and detailed street maps where relevant * Detailed listings on where to sleep, eat and play are provided for every destination within each region, enabling you to have an even better travel experience.
- Author BiographySince deciding that growing up and getting a proper job was highly overrated at the tender age of 18, New Zealander Jessica Lee has travelled extensively in Asia, Africa and Latin America. A small obsession with houmous and a large obsession with nomadic people led her to the Middle East in 2004 where she fell in love with the Arabic language and the incredible hospitality of the people. She has lived there full-time since 2007, working as a tour leader as well as a writer. When not on the overland trail between Cairo and Istanbul, she can usually be found among the fairy chimneys of central Anatolia where she is attempting to renovate a cave-house.
- Author(s)Jessica Lee
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content Note8 full-colour pages and 8 additional full-colour maps
- Weight295 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.