Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionJordan has long been regarded as a pivotal country in the Middle East, one whose policy choices carry strong implications for regional stability. Jordan in Transition offers a cogent and compelling analysis of the country's domestic and international politics. Ryan argues that there have been four dramatic transitions in Jordan's recent past: ambitious ecomic restructuring; efforts toward political liberalization; realignments in foreign relations (culminating in the 1994 peace agreement with Israel); and the succession of King Abdullah II. Exploring these transitions, and how each in turn affects the others, he provides a major contribution to our understanding of Jordan.
- Author(s)Curtis R. Ryan
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content Notemap
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.