All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDays before his death, Jorge Luis Borges gave an intimate interview to his friend, the Argentine journalist Gloria Lopez Lecube. That interview is translated for the first time here, giving English-language readers a new insight into his life and thoughts about his work and country at the end of his life. Accompanying this final interview are a selection of the fascinating interviews he gave throughout his career. Together, this thought-provoking collection provides a fresh look at one of the most celebrated cultural figures of the past century.
- Author BiographyJorge Luis Borges (b. 1899, Buenos Aires, Argentina; d. 1986, Geneva, Switzerland) was an Argentine short-story writer, poet, essayist and translator. He was one of the greatest literary figures of the twentieth century, inspiring generations of writers in the US and UK as well as his native Latin America. He is most famous for the short-story collections Ficciones (1944) and The Aleph (1949).
- Author(s)Gloria Lopez Lecube,Jorge Luis Borges
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight185 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.