Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Schumpeter's dramatic theory of social and ecomic evolution as the pivot of his life and work, resolving apparent paradoxes and clarifying Schumpeter's challenges to ecomists and other social scientists.
- Author BiographyESBEN SLOTH ANDERSEN is Professor of Evolutionary Economics at Aalborg University, Denmark. He has previously held the position of President of the International Schumpeter Society and he received the Gunnar Myrdal Prize in 2010. Recent publications include Evolutionary Economics: Post-Schumpeterian Contributions (1994) and Schumpeter's Evolutionary Economics (2009).
- Author(s)Esben S. Andersen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.