All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionFew musical repertoires have attracted such a convenient and thorough compendium of kwledge. -Early Music News A. Peter Brown has performed an excellent service for devotees of early keyboard music, and for all students of eighteenth-century music... -Early Keyboard Journal A. Peter Brown has created a unique compendium, discussing all of Haydn's works with keyboard, comparing them and placing them in a variety of contexts, historical, social and scholarly. -Journal of the American Musicological Society ... stimulating... a book for which pianists... must be thankful. -Journal of the American Liszt SocietyHaydn scholar A. Peter Brown offers the first detailed and comprehensive study of the composer's keyboard works, encompassing the solo sonatas, keyboard trios, accompanied divertimentos, concertos, concertis, and Klavierstucke.
- Author(s)A. Peter Brown
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1986
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note22 b&w photos
- Weight936 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.