All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and clarifies the film's unesy tension between issues of class and gender (the Brechtian dialectician) and their more baroque explorations of fractured temporality (the Nietzschean poet of mirror's). This is the first full-length critical analysis of Losey's British films in the context of his entire career.
- Author BiographyBrian McFarlane is Honorary Associate Professor, School of English, Communication and Performance Studies, Monash University, Melbourne, and Visiting Professor, Film Studies, University of Hull Neil Sinyard is Professor of Film Studies at the University of Hull
- Author(s)Colin Gardner
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBritish Film-Makers
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight417 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byBrian McFarlane,Neil Sinyard
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.