Joseph Study Guide with DVD: Waiting on God's Timing, Living in God's Plan by Michelle McKinney Hammond (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have dreams for how our lives will-or should-turn out. Many times these are dreams that have been impressed on us by God himself. But when will they stop being dreams and turn into reality? When will these dreams be fulfilled? And what do you do in the meantime? Joseph: Waiting on God's Timing, Living in God's Plan is a six-session video-based Bible study examining the life of the biblical character of Joseph, the ultimate dreamer, giving you insight into the power of your choices as you wait on God while pursing your dreams. As a teenager, Joseph had big dreams, but events seemed to circumvent those dreams and landed him in slavery in Egypt. Through this experience Joseph learned to trust in God's plan for his life, remain obedient and make wise choices, even when they resulted in a jail sentence! Ultimately, Joseph realized his dreams and was reunited and reconciled with his family and was able to be used by God to save millions of people from starvation. God has dreams for your life as well. If you wait on God's perfect timing, make wise and biblical choices, you too, like Joseph, can see your God-given dreams become reality. This fresh look at Joseph helps you discover new insights and provides a powerful witness to God's timing and plan for you that will leave you feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued. Sessions include: * Relationship Reveals Your Purpose (17:00) * Your Dream Is Greater Than What You Think (16:00) * Don't Grow Bitter, Grow Better (16:00) * The Process of Refinement (18:00) * The Cost of Righteousness (17:00) * The Key to Promotion (17:00) This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- Author BiographyAs a bestselling author, speaker, singer and television host, Michelle McKinney Hammond has authored over 40 books (selling over two million copies worldwide) including best-selling titles The Diva Principle, Sassy, Single and Satisfied, Secrets of An Irresistible Woman and 101 Ways To Get and Keep His Attention. Michelle's passion is to give relevant and workable solutions to people's questions through solid and effective principles that will help her audience navigate through the journey of life and reach the ultimate destination of living and loving to their fullest potential.
- Author(s)Michelle McKinney Hammond
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleA Living, Loving, and Overcoming Bible Study
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.