Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionJoshua 24 has long been recognized as a crucial chapter for source-critical studies and for the reconstruction of Israel's early history. The present volume summarizes and evaluates previous (often contradictory) efforts to explain Joshua 24 on the basis of literary criticism, the role of covenant concepts in Israel's history writing, form-critical comparisons with treaty texts, archaeological approaches to the Shechem traditions, structural analysis and textual criticism. '...[a] comprehensive and formidably documented volume ...' Christopher T. Begg, Old Testament Abstracts.
- Author(s)William T. Koopmans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight749 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.