All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf lips and life do t agree, the testimony will t amount to much. The young Harry Ironside knew the truht of his own statement all too well. He began leading a Sunday school calss in Los Angeles at age eleven, but stopped when he realized his own need to kw God more intimately. Converted at age thirteen, Ironside began to preach shortly thereafter and continued to pursue God's calling for the rest of his life. Ironside t only became a highly sought after preacher and classroom teacher, but his years of dedicated study also produced a series of highly regarded Bible commentaries. The Ironside Expository Commentary series offers concise outlines of the biblical text along with insightful and practical comments that bring out the essential truths of God's Word. This reprint of the Ironside commentaries presents the unabridged text in a newly typeset edition. A perfect resource for preaching and teaching from the English text of the Bible, these commentaries also provide the general reader with an excellent resource for personal study and spiritual growth.
- Author(s)H A Ironside
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleIronside Expository Commentaries (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight354 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.