All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionJournaling and collage come together in <i>Journal It!</i>, where 19 mixed-media artists showcase their signature techniques, tips, and creativity boosters. The featured work ranges from lettering expert Jill K. Berry's beautifully calligraphied travel journals to Jeannette Sclar's whimsical gardening books, and the techniques include everything from toner-based transfer to stitching with fabric and paper. With over 200 inspirational photos to guide them, even beginners can create works of art right from the start.
- Author BiographyJenny Doh is the former Director of Publishing for Stampington & Company, a leading publisher and source of information and inspiration for artists and crafters around the world. She is deeply entrenched and well connected in the creative community and celebrates it daily on her vibrant blog Crescendoh (blog.crescendoh.com/crescendoh/). She is the author of <i>Signature Styles</i> (Lark May 2011), <i>Hand in Hand</i> (Lark March 2012), and <i>We Make Dolls!</i> (Lark June 2012). Jenny lives in Santa Ana, CA.
- Author(s)Jenny Doh
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.