All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionJournal for Star Wisdom 2013 includes articles of interest concerning star wisdom (Astrosophy), as well as a guide to the correspondences between stellar configurations during the life of Christ and those of today. This guide comprises a complete sidereal ephemeris and aspectarian, geocentric and heliocentric, for each day throughout the year. In this year's journal there are articles by Brian Gray and Robert Powell on the new science of Astrogeographia, concerning the one-to-one correspondence between the celestial sphere and the earthly globe. David Tresemer examines the significance of Neptune in world events, and William Bento offers important perspectives on the dark shadows of Neptune. There are also articles by Wain Farrants, Kevin Dann, Lacquanna Paul and Claudia McLaren Lainson, as well as Sally Nurney's monthly astromical previews.
- Author BiographyRobert Powell was born in Reading and studied mathematics at the University of Sussex. He is a eurythmist and movement therapist living in Kinsau, Germany. Powell is the author of numerous books and articles and is a co-founder of the Sophia Foundation of North America.
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2012
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Series TitleJournal for Star Wisdom
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteb/w illustrations and charts
- Weight572 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRobert Powell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.