All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionJournal of Consciousness Exploration & Research ( JCER, http: //www.jcer.com) is a publication in which scientists, philosophers and other learned scholars publish their research results and express their views on the nature, origin and mechanism of consciousness. In doing so, we hope that one day we will be able to arrive at a genuine science of consciousness. This is JCER Volume 5 Issue 1 first published in January 2014. It is a focus issue entitled The Nature of Quantum Reality: What the Phemena at the Heart of Quantum Theory Reveal about the Nature of Reality featuring Steven E. Kaufman's latest work. It contains the following: Background; Introduction; and 1. Building a new model of reality; 2. The nature of quantum reality; 3. The nature of the wavefunction; 4. There is spoon; and 5. The connection between quantum physics and eastern philosophy.
- Author(s)Quantum Dream Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.