All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of Prosthodontics has been the official publication of the American College of Prosthodontics for more than 20 years. In excess of 1,000 peer-reviewed articles on a wide variety of subjects are w in print, representing a treasure chest of history and valuable information on a myriad of topics of interest to the specialty of prosthodontics. Journal of Prosthodontics on Dental Implants is a best of compilation of the journal s articles from a number of years, focusing exclusively on the multiple applications of osseointegrated implants: for the management of the partially edentulous patient, management of the completely edentulous patient, and management of patients with maxillofacial defects. Sections also relate to in-vitro studies and general considerations to round out the readership selections. Whether you re a subscriber who s looking for implant articles in one convenient collection or a clinician with a focus on implant dentistry looking to improve your kwledge base, Journal of Prosthodontics on Dental Implants is a must-have for your personal library.
- Author BiographyAvinash S. Bidra, BDS, MS, FACP, is a maxillofacial prosthodontist and Program Director, Post-Graduate Prosthodontics, Department of Reconstructive Sciences at University of Connecticut Health Center. Stephen M. Parel, DDS, FACP, is a maxillofacial prosthodontist in private practice in Dallas and recipient of the 2015 Nobel Biocare Branemark Osseointegration Award.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Parel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1120 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAvinash S. Bidra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.