All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of Roman Pottery Studies continues to present a cross-section of recent research t just from the UK but also Europe. Volume 16 carries papers on a variety of subjects from Britain and the Continent, ranging from papers dealing with production sites to those looking at the distribution of types. There are case studies on kiln vessels from Essex, pottery production in Roman Cologne, excavations at Toulouse, as well as an examination of transport routes of samian ware to Britain. Also included are an editorial, obituaries and book reviews.
- Author BiographySteven Willis is a lecturer in archaeology at the University of Kent. He studied at Essex and Durham Universities before taking up his post at Kent in 2004. His main areas of expertise include the archaeology of settlement, society and material culture in the Iron Age and Roman era in western Europe, and the ceramics of these societies, particularly samian ware.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- Series TitleJournal of Roman Pottery Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Width197 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited bySteven Willis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.