Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics continues to be an essential resource for students and faculty pursuing the latest developments in Christian and religious ethics, publishing refereed scholarly articles on a variety of topics. The Journal also contains book reviews of the latest scholarship in the field.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Iozzio is a professor of theology at Barry University. Patricia Beattie Jung is a professor of Christian ethics and Oubri A. Poppele Professor of Health and Welfare Ministries at the Saint Paul School of Theology.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Jo Iozzio,Patricia Beattie Jung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.