All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics continues to be an essential resource for students and faculty pursuing the latest developments in Christian and religious ethics, publishing refereed scholarly articles on a variety of topics. The Journal also contains book reviews of the latest scholarship in the field.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Iozzio is a professor of theology at Barry University. Patricia Beattie Jung is a professor of Christian ethics and Oubri A. Poppele Professor of Health and Welfare Ministries at the Saint Paul School of Theology.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Jo Iozzio,Patricia Beattie Jung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.