Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Journal of the Waterloo Campaign, kept throughout the Campaign of 1815. By ... General C. Mercer. [Edited by his son, C. A. Mercer.]Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all kwn languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The MILITARY HISTORY & WARFARE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This series offers titles on warfare from ancient to modern times. It includes detailed accounts of campaigns, battles, weapons, as well as the soldiers and commanders who devised, initiated, and supported war efforts throughout history. Specific analyses discuss the impact of war on societies, cultures, ecomies, and changing international relationships. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Mercer, Cavalie; Mercer, Cavalie A.; 1870. 2 vol.; 8 . 9077.ccc.28.
- Author(s)Cavalie Mercer
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight703 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.