All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe digital era has posed innumerable challenges to the business and practice of journalism. Journalism Re-examined sets out an institutional theoretical framework for exploring the journalistic institution in the digital age and analyzes how it has responded to those profound changes in its social and professional practices, rms, and values. Building their analysis around the concept of these changes as reorientations, the contributors present a number of case studies, with a particular emphasis on journalism in the Nordic countries. They explore t just straight news and investigative journalism, but also delve into lifestyle and documentary coverage, all with the aim of understanding the reorientations facing journalism and the ways they might present a sustainable future path.
- Author BiographyMartin Eide and Leif Ove Larsen are professors in the Department of Information Science and Media Studies at the University of Bergen, where Helle Sjovaag is a research professor.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHelle Sj vaag,Leif Ove Larsen,Martin Eide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.