All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionJournalism is under ever-increasing pressure, due in large part to the phemen of media convergence. Not only does media convergence redefine the tasks of journalists and newsrooms, it also re-shapes the business environments of media companies. In this book, international media practitioners and researchers describe and analyze the relationships between media convergence and advertising, public relations, social media and other areas of communication posing a challenge to journalism.
- Author BiographyStephan Russ-Mohl, Universita della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland; Heinz-Werner Nienstedt, Johannes Gutenberg-Universitat Mainz; Bartosz Wilczek, Switzerland.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleMedia Convergence / Medienkonvergenz
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBartosz Wilczek,Heinz-Werner Nienstedt,Stephan Russ-Mohl
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.