All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionJournalism's Lost Generation discusses how the changes in the industry t only indicate a newspaper crisis, but also a crisis of local communities, a loss of professional skills, and a void in institutional and community kwledge emanating from newsrooms. Reinardy's thorough and opinionated take on the transition seen in newspaper newsrooms is coupled with an examination of the journalism industry today. This text also provides a broad view of the newspaper journalism being produced today, and those who are attempting to produce it.
- Author BiographyScott Reinardy is a professor in the William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Scott Reinardy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.