Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionJourney: Living Life Well is a 365-day devotional for women that offers fresh words of encouragement, helpful scripture verses, and guided prayers. Each day a new entry focuses first on God's Word, followed by a short vignette that inspires the reader to explore the spiritual nuances of her daily experiences. Then a deeper walk into Scripture is suggested before the devotional concludes with prayer. Join this journey toward living life well in true intimacy with God.
- Author BiographyWalk Thru the Bible is a nondenominational evangelical Christian educational organization based in Atlanta, Georgia. The ministry ignites a passion for God's Word through innovative live events, inspiring biblical resources, and a global impact that changes lives worldwide, reaching more than five million people each year.
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight386 g
- Width112 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPamela Nixon,Susan Nelson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.