All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Brac goes to South America to restore a major painting. But he is also on a mission: he must redeem his life-long cowardice and hunt the war criminal who murdered his father. To forge his courage he seeks out Manku Yupanqui, the only hero never to have kwn fear. So begins Daniel's odyssey - an epic voyage across the primal landscape of politics and religion, culture and morality, spirituality and sexuality.
- Author BiographyMoris Farhi was born in Ankara, Turkey. He studies humanities in Istanbul and drama at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London. He has written numerous film and television scripts, novels and poetry. He is the author of The Last of Days and Children of the Rainbow, also published by Saqi Books. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature, and a Vice-President of International PEN. He was appointed an MBE in 2001 for 'services to literature'.
- Author(s)Moris Farhi
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Weight899 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.