Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the only complete translation into English of George Sand's Laura: Voyage dans le cristal. Combining personal biography, critical analysis and abundant tes on sources, the introductory study also provides a fresh look at the genius of George Sand through its examination of the author's talents as a writer of the fantastic.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Pauline Pearson-Stamps received her doctoral degree in French from the University of Alabama. She is an Assistant Professor at Mississippi State University, where she teaches courses in French language and in nineteenth-century French literature. She has written on Baudelaire, Sand, and presented papers on topics in foreign language pedagogy, including the teaching of Black African literature of French expression. In 1988, she was awarded a Special Teaching Project Grant by Mississippi State University for her innovative course in nineteenth-century French performance literature.
- Author(s)Pauline Pearson-Stamps
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 2: Romance, Languages & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number96
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.