Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $324.62+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $246.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. --
- Author BiographyBarbara R. Bjorklund is an adjunct professor at the Wilkes Honors College of Florida Atlantic University in Jupiter, Florida, where she teaches courses in developmental psychology, social psychology, and forensic psychology. She has a Ph.D. in life-span developmental psychology from the University of Georgia and has published research on a variety of developmental psychology topics, including memory development and eye-witness testimony. She also has worked as a columnist and features writer for Parents Magazine and has authored books on child development. In 2000 she took over the fourth edition of Journey of Adulthood from Helen Bee and has authored each following edition. Parts of these books have been written in Germany, Spain, and New Zealand where Dr. Bjorklund and her husband served as visiting professors. Her interests outside the office include photography and travel. She is co-founder of the Book Club in the Farms, which has just celebrated its 10th anniversary. Dr. Bjorklund is a third generation Floridian and lives in Jupiter Farms, Florida, with her husband, David Bjorklund. They are frequent visitors to their 9 grandchildren living in Florida and Virginia. They are expecting numbers 10 and 11 (twins) in April 2014.
- Author(s)Barbara R. Bjorklund
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/06/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1075 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.