All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen a resurgence in the popularity of channelled teachings, the most prominent of which are from the group of entities kwn as Abraham. Channels say the beings kwn as Michael have also been building momentum; this book is the most comprehensive introduction to the Michael teachings and promises to bring them to a wider audience. This title presents Michael's liberating insights, laying out how we set up our lifetimes and why we're here; the roles we choose to play; the elements of our soul and personalities; and much more.
- Author BiographyShepherd Hoodwin has been channeling since 1986. He specializes in the Michael teachings, and practices healing, mediumship, past-life readings and therapy, counseling, and coaches others to channel. Professor of Psychology at the APA-accredited Argosy University, Jon Klimo, PhD, is considered to be the world's leading authority on the subject of channeling and is the author of the definitive work Channeling: Investigations on Receiving Information from Paranormal Sources. John Friedlander has been teaching psychic skills since the 1970s. He coauthored Basic Psychic Development and Psychic Psychology with Gloria Hemsher. The author lives in Laguna Niguel, CA.
- Author(s)Shepherd Hoodwin
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note3 Black and White Illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.