Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGiving My Life to Christ I would advise anyone who is planning to walk with God to consider the path they choose very carefully. I say this because one needs to be fully committed in their Christian pathway. They cant expect to have one foot in the church and the other feet in the world. The Bible says, No one can serve two masters for Jehovah is a jealous God (Exodus 20:3-7). After reviewing my past life and reflecting on the friends I grew up with, most of whom are w dead or in prison, I believe that if I did t follow God, I could have been in the same situation. I used to be a part of a group of roughly seventeen to eighteen young men. However, to date, there are only five of them remaining, including myself. Some of these young men died through illnesses, gang-related warfare, or encounters with police. I kw that giving my life to Christ was the best thing I have ever done. I am a witness, a messenger who God is using as an instrument to bring the Word to his people. I w believe that I have found my calling. My thirst for praising and worshiping God is unquenchable. Praise Ye the Lord. Amen.
- Author(s)Everald Williams
- Date of Publication13/08/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.