All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Australian sea turtle, the loggerhead, is a brave and beautiful creature and faces many dangers throughout its life. Follow the journey of one remarkable animal in this stunningly illustrated picture book. It follows the journey of the sea turtle hatchling, from the beach of her birth and the predators there, to the dangers she faces at sea.
- Author BiographyAcclaimed author/illustrator Mark Wilson's picture books include the war-themed series, MY MOTHER'S EYES: THE STORY OF A BOY SOLDIER (2009), ANGEL OF KOKODA (2010), VIETNAM DIARY (2013) and DIGGER, THE DOG WHO WENT TO WAR (2015). He has also written and illustrated MIGALOO, THE WHITE WHALE (2015), BETH: THE STORY OF A CHILD CONVICT (2016) and the art-themed books BEN & GRACIE'S ART ADVENTURE (2011) and INSIDE THE WORLD OF TOM ROBERTS (2012). His other titles include the Wilderness Society and Whitley Award-winning Extinction series I SAW NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE THYLACINE; I SAID NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE PARADISE PARROT and I DID NOTHING: THE EXTINCTION OF THE GASTRIC BROODING FROG and YELLOW-EYE (2002), which also won the Wilderness Society Award. Mark lives in Frankston, Victoria.
- Author(s)Mark Wilson
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2005
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight190 g
- Width230 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.