All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.08Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionOur identity can either cause us to curl up in a corner, feeling worthless and rejected, or call us to step out in bold, courageous faith to do that thing we long to accomplish. While that thing shouldn't define us, neither should fear or insecurity. We need to find our identity - how we define ourselves - in what God has to say about us. When we understand His truth, we can make decisions that enable us to accomplish that thing with a godly purpose. Maybe God's plans include a wildly magnificent rescue, where He swoops in, catches us in the palm of His hands, and transports us to an entirely new place. He fills our lives with amazing opportunities - ones that we would have missed if the course had stayed the same. Together, we're going to look at what we believe about ourselves in light of Biblical truth! We're going to consider what God says about who we are and how we're impacted by what others have to say about us. And we're going to discover how we can live in the freedom found when we embrace our identity in Christ. That's the journey to freedom, perfectly put together for teenage girls to embark upon with their moms, mentors, or youth leaders! With four short chapters filled with relevant stories and thought-provoking questions, girls will discover they are t alone in their struggles and fears. The companion leader guide is packed with additional questions, activity ideas, and links to online resources, making this a totally simple Bible study for teen girls and young women that can be led by any woman passionate about impacting the next generation.
- Author BiographyElisa Pulliam is a trained life coach passionate about equipping women and impacting the next generation with relevant Biblical truth. As the founder of More to Be, she leads a team of more than 35 women devoted to equipping moms, engaging teens, and encouraging mentors. This ministry is the overflow from serving as a mentor for more than 17 years and the confession of all she's learned through parenting her four children with her husband, Stephen. Connect with Elisa at elisapulliam.com and moretobe.com.
- Author(s)Elisa A Pulliam
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.