CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionDo you like babysitting, running, landscaping, and last but t the least, doing plumbing and yard work? Well, reading this book might be the next best thing to do after fixing your chores. Journey with John is a compilation of short, real-life stories taken from the life of Pastor John Brooks. The stories will make you laugh on life's little jokes, reflect on experiences, appreciate the small gifts from God, and love each moment of your life. Pastor Brooks writes very compelling and relatable stories as he narrates his experiences and mishaps in a humorous and witty way. He includes Bible verses at the end of every chapter as a way for readers to reflect and ponder on life and God's ways. His words are full of positive energy, overwhelming with inspiring attitude. He will make you realize the significance of family and faith and in God. John Brooks was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, but claims he got to Texas as quick as he could. He is married to Terrie Shaver of Gurden, Arkansas, and together, they have two children, Alicia Coats and Barry Brooks, as well as six grandchildren.
- Author(s)John Brooks
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.