Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrolicking together under rainy skies usually results in romantic fun for Angela and Roger, until they encounter the tempestuous storm of their lives-the death of their child. Ac-company them through their struggle of shattered dreams, broken hearts, and torn relationships. Discover how they overcome their sorrow and the path they took towards mending their relationship and moving towards healing in their journey of grief. Learn also how you can have an effectual ministry with families struggling to cope with the death of a beloved child from this powerful vel based on real events, Journeying Through the Torrential Storm.
- Author(s)Raymond Wilson
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight705 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.