All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book to accompany the readings in year A of the Lectionary. It aims to help individuals and groups to understand and use Matthew's Gospel. This book's unique slant is that it asks readers to use their imagination 'to bring the Gospel to life.' It asks readers to visualize themselves in the scenes that Luke describes in order to see Matthew's Gospel in a fresh and exciting way. Completes the successful series including Journeying with Mark Year B (2011) and Journeying with Luke Year C (2012).
- Author BiographyJames Woodward is a Canon of Windsor, and the general editor of the book. He has written extensively in the area of pastoral and practical theology. His recent publications include Valuing Age (SPCK 2008). Dr Paula Gooder is a writer and lecturer in New Testament studies. She is also a visiting lecturer at King's College London, an honorary lecturer at the University of Birmingham, senior research scholar at the Queen's Foundation, Birmingham, and Canon Theologian of Birmingham Cathedral. Her publications include Searching for Meaning (SPCK 2008) and Heaven (SPCK 2011).The Reverend Mark Pryce is Bishop's Adviser for Clergy Continuing Ministerial Development in the Diocese of Birmingham.
- Author(s)James Woodward,Mark Pryce,Paula Gooder
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.