All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the idea of documentation as a valuable tool for making learning visible, pedagogical narration offers an opportunity to move beyond checklists and quick answers to a more complex understanding of how children learn, and how teachers might facilitate and support that learning in invative ways. The authors use stories they collected during a collaborative study to offer a range of possibilities for alternative childhood pedagogies. Cutting edge, yet practical; detailed in its analysis, yet inspiring, this book is a boon to the field of early childhood and primary education studies.
- Author BiographyVeronica Pacini-Ketchabaw is Professor of Early Childhood Studies at the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria. Fikile Nxumalo is a doctoral candidate in the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria. Laurie Kocher is an instructor in the Early Childhood Education Department at Douglas College. Enid Elliot is an instructor in Early Learning and Care at Camosun College and an adjunct faculty member in the School of Child and Youth Care at the University of Victoria. Alejandra Sanchez is an instructor in the Early Childhood Education Department at Douglas College.
- Author(s)Alejandra Sanchez,Enid Elliot,Fikile Nxumalo,Laurie L. M. Kocher,Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.