All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a newly married couple and wonder if marriage is worth it? Are you a mature married couple and forgot why you got married in the first place? Are you single and wondering if love at first, second or third site will ever happen to you? Are your love relations off to a rocky start, are you discouraged and t sure if there is love ever after, in your future? Are you divorced and questioning whether or t marriage is worthwhile again, in the 21st century when the majority of TV and Movies show all the reasons marriages fail? Whether you are single, dating, newly married, divorced or a mature married couple, this book Journeys To I Do is for you. When you read this book you will: Be emotionally drawn into stories that begin with a couple's first encounter and continues through their journey of friendship, courtship and ends at the moment they say I Do. Learn that a successful courtship and marriage recipe contains a gallon of status quo, a quart of challenges and sacrifices mixed with a tablespoon of special loving moments that will yield a great quality of life. Receive over 75 insightful marriage tips that have been tested over time from ordinary couples on what they did to maintain a long loving relationship and marriage. Laugh, cry, be surprised and then reminisce about those memorable private moments in your own relationship. This is an exciting book because you already kw that each relationship ends in a marriage lasting over 25 years. You will see the many obstacles couples overcame just to get married. At the end of each chapter, the couple will share actual tips on what they did to have a long loving marriage.
- Author BiographyPhillip Sebastian Porter is the President of Generations United, LLC a privately held family-own company that specialize in business & marketing consulting, publishing and family collaborations. Phillip grew up in Kansas City and attended South Carolina State University in Orangeburg, SC. Phillip received his MBA in Management from the University of St. Thomas in 1987 in St. Paul, MN. He has been married to his wife Janice for 29 years. They are the proud parents of three children and grandparent of one grandson. He loves to cruise the Caribbean. Janice M. Williams-Porter lives in Minnesota but hasn't forgotten her humble beginnings in Progress, MS. She's a graduate of Jackson State University and she's currently working on a doctorate degree in K-12 Leadership in MN. She's a high school principal and former science teacher. Janice is passionate about providing a learning environment which allows students to thrive academically, emotionally and socially to reach their fullest potential. She's co-founder of Friendship Academy of Fine Arts Charter School. Janice loves traveling, reading, and spending time with family. She serves in her church as a Deaconess and Director of Christian Ed. Ministry. She's been married for 29 years to the love of her life Phillip S. Porter. They have 3 children and 1 grandson. Vanessa Norwood Patterson is a Middle School Teacher at Jackson Middle School in Jackson, Alabama. Vanessa resides in Thomasville, Alabama with her husband, Larry Patterson. She earned a Bachelor of Arts from Alabama A&M University in Huntsville, Alabama. Vanessa is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. She is an active member of the choir and praise team at Kiel Memorial Temple COGIC. Vanessa loves creative writing, singing, speaking, teaching, inspiring and motivating children, traveling and spending time with family. Vonzella Love Watson is the proud parent of four children, a Christian Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She is the owner and CEO of Collaborative Family Solutions, LLC. She is certified and does facilitate Prepare Enrich couples interventions. Vonzella graduated from Friends University with her Master's degree in Family Therapy. She served in the U. S. Air Force. Vonzella has appeared on radio broad cast such as Love and Inspiration Hosted by Marian Love, for KGGN 890 AM, Kansas City, discussing topics such as Christian Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Domestic Violence.
- Author(s)Janice M Williams-Porter,Phillip Sebastian Porter,Vanessa N Patterson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.