All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionJoy is found in the strangest places: in hospital rooms where patients are weak from surgery; around a dinner table when a husband anunces he has been laid off; in a household where every waking moment is filled with laundry, cleaning, shopping, and cooking. Situations like these are hardly fun, but they can be surprising occasions of joy. This Fruit of the Spirit Bible study helps you discover how to rejoice in any situation. The eight-volume Fruit of the Spirit Bible Studies series t only helps you discover what the Bible says about the vital traits that the Holy Spirit produces in believers, but also moves you beyond reflection and discussion to application. Designed for use in small groups or personal devotions, the interactive format will help you grow in your ability to reflect the character of Jesus. This title is revised to include: expanded leader's tes; between-studies applications; and suggestions for prayer.
- Author BiographyPhyllis is Area Director for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship in Chicago West. She is a speaker and the author or coauthor of a number of books for InterVarsity, including Ephesians, Wholeness for a Broken World, and the Resources for the Coping Christian Series. She and her husband, Andy, live in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Author(s)Phyllis J. Le Peau
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleFruit of the Spirit Bible Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.