Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWho are Joy Robbers? In life we are often unaware of the effect words and actions have on one ather. Perhaps you have never asked yourself this question? Peek inside and you will find 27 short stories of everyday life Joy Robbers. Meet Tommy, a young boy who was promised a little brother by his well-meaning parents. Or the story of the man who in the heat of the moment makes the wrong choice in, Unspoken Mistakes. Joy Robbers Who Are They? is a collection of narratives taken from ordinary life and family relationships. With new insights we can all have opportunity to grow. Whether you curl up in a chair with a cup of tea or simply have a moment to call your own, reading these soul stirring stories will refresh you with amusing or meaningful encounter with the joy and pain of life. TANYA SPIEGEL grew up in a large extended family and lived all over the United States and Canada during her youth. Now a mother to her own large family, as well as a Foster mother, she has lots of material on life's lessons to use in her stories. She writes from the heart and gives each story a unique perspective for each character. These characters can be appreciated by everyone that has experienced the joy, sorrow and love that is life.
- Author(s)Tanya M Spiegel
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.