All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a beautiful woman is raped, can she reconcile her circumstances with her faith? A deeply-felt exploration of faith, hope and love from an Essence bestselling author. Anya Mitchell has it all - a successful company, a handsome, loving fiance and an unshakeable trust in God. So why can't she bring herself to set a date with Braxton Vance? Is it because she's too busy with work, or because he seems to resent her devotion to her business? While Anya tries to find the answers to these questions and tries to bring her wildly irreverent cousin into the Christian fold, she has idea that she is being stalked. After she is attacked and raped in her office, her fiance helps her deal with the horror. But when she learns that she is pregnant, she must decide whether to follow Braxton and abort the baby, giving them a future clear of tragedy, or keep to the path of the Lord and have the child, even if it means losing the man she loves.
- Author BiographyVictoria Christopher Murray is the author of Grown Folks Business (also available from Turnaround). She has been nominated for an NAACP Image Award.
- Author(s)Victoria Christopher Murray
- PublisherWalk Worthy Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalk Worthy Press
- Weight246 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.