All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionBiblical principles transcend culture and time. These lessons on the covenant of marriage were written to share God's desire for a man and woman to experience fulfillment and joy as they partner together for life.
- Author BiographyMarried in 1965, Bob & Peggy Kuest have served as Traveling Teachers with New Mission Systems International since 1999. They have served leaders in over 30 countries on five continents. Bob has a BA in Christian Ministries from Hope International University, a M.Div. from Lincoln Christian Seminary and a D.Min. from Fuller Theological Seminary. Besides their worldwide ministry, Bob has served as an adjunct professor at Hope International University since 1995. Peggy holds a BA in Child Growth and Development from Hope International University. They have raised four children and now delight in nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Peggy L Kuest,Robert D Kuest
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.