All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the exciting and adventurous world surrounding geocaching - a world-wide hunt in which treasures are located using global positioning system (GPS) devices - this manual offers an understanding and application of the principles and best practices of the sport as well as information on the different types of caches and competitions. With rich illustrations complementing secrets culled from experts, this resource gives participants with basic kwledge new skills for enhancing their experience and provides a visual montage of the different kinds of spots hobbyists can expect to find in the field. Additionally, the dozens of interviews from dedicated geocachers exhibit how the pursuit of hidden treasures has helped people heal frayed marriages and establish new friendships - and even saved lives.
- Author(s)Paul Gillin
- PublisherQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationClovis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuill Driver Books, U.S.
- Content Note30 b/w photos & 10 b/w illus
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.