All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionA look at James Joyce's Galway. Written in an accessible style for the general reader, this book netheless contains considerable new information, such as the first detailed account of the suspicious grounding of a passenger ship in Galway Bay in 1858, an event that gripped Joyce's imagination and features in Ulysses. It also gives fresh insights into Nora Barnacle's influence on Joyce's writings and his relationship with his only daughter Lucia, a granddaughter of Galway.'
- Author(s)Ray Burke
- PublisherColumba Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintCurrach Press
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.